This year, though I still had a choir practice to attend to, I was lucky enough to join the group in hanging out on the streets of Vigan. Aea surprised Tin and I when she suddenly showed out of nowhere, after having told us that she won't be able to come home for the holidays. To our dismay, Nikki wasn't able to come home for Christmas and New Year because he's already got his soul sucked into the vacuum of auditing firm work. His presence was terribly missed, and 'tis such a pity that the gang wasn't complete.
Anyway, after a sweet treat via a Cookies & Cream Frappe at the Mocha Blends Coffee Shop along Crisologo Street, Aea and Tin decided to go back to Plaza Burgos to do some reminiscing. The Plaza wasn't that big, so having immediately caught sight of the children's swings, they immediately raced towards them and frolicked like children after a tedious school day.
Good thing I brought my camera along.
So here's some sort of "video response" to last year's video hit; or as Aea would like to call it: "The December 28 Swing."
Part 1
Part 2
This could become a really nice tradition. I hope we remember to make another one next year, and probably the year after that; probably only stopping after we've gained too much weight or if we've already got osteoporosis.
Some people never grow old; as for me, I just wish I never had to in the first place.
0 comments:
Post a Comment